Saturday, July 7, 2012

Early summer fun

It is time for my monthly post :). Things have been a little crazy around here. Lots of things have happened this month. At the beginning of the month I got to go to Provo to visit my best friend Brooke. She will be delivering in August and I knew we needed to get together before all these babies are born. We had so much fun, we talked a lot, and shopped a lot and even got  to go and watch What to expect. This was a funny movie, either because I am pregnant or because I work in Womens and Childrens. This picture is of Amberli, me and Brooke. We were so lucky to all get together for lunch, it is always good to see good friends when you haven't seen them in a while.
Look how funny we are all pregnant there will be one born in Aug (Brookes), Sep (Amberli's) and my babies probably in Oct. They are both having girls, so maybe my boys will have someone to date :)

All I have to say is I am definitely not the lady carrying the twins; I am a little of all of them. I have had my distress with trying for years, being on infertility treatments, and IVF. We have even thought about adopting. When I first got pregnant I thought I would love every second of my "new body" and would feel so good. Turns out that is not me, of course it could all be worse. I have been so lucky to get pregnant the first time with IVF and not be to terribly sick, I have had a few complications but over all things are great!! I love that my belly is getting bigger, and I love that I can feel these boys move, I cannot wait until my honey can feel these guys, it has made everything so real to me. For the longest time my pregnancy has not really seemed real. Now it is :)

Anyway back to visiting Brooke, basically the whole time we were talking about nurseries. Brooke is going to hers with grey furniture and purple and green fabric. Mine is going to be old school boy colors; green, blue, orange and grey, and the furniture is a pecan color.

The other thing that was exciting this month was Timmy's family reunion. It was fun seeing all the Key family again. I enjoy his dads family, we had lots of jokes and kareoke, we even went swimming at the city pool. Hopefully in the next month or so we will be going to California to the ranch for the grand opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment