Saturday, July 7, 2012

20 weeks

I am officially 20 weeks today, okay so I wrote this over a week ago. It has been so great watching my babies grow. I am getting big and I can feel them move a lot. I never know which baby it is. We had a scare last sunday and I found myself in Labor and Delivery with uterine irritability. Timmy is pretty sure that I was dehydrated so he was a good little daddy and bought me a BIG 100 oz mug from Maverik. Now anytime I go anywhere he asks me if he can fill it up. :) He is such a sweet husband he will be a great dad.

What I was the most nervous for was our big 20 week ultrasound. For some reason I get nervous before each appointment, I am not sure why I just want everything to be good. My grandma got to come to this ultrasound, she was so cute asking questions and getting so excited. They measured each little bug and baby A is 14 oz and measuring big at 21 weeks and baby B was measuring 11 oz and right on 19.5 weeks. Their brains are normal as well as their bellys, hearts and their femurs. My placentas look great and are away from my cervix, and my cervix is 3 cm long (which is right where it is suppose to be).

I am just starting to buy stuff for the nursery and in a month or so it will be finished and look so so good. Now we just need to find names. I know what I want to name them I just have to wait for the okay from Timmy.

The night after I wrote this Timmy got to feel the babies. We were so excited and I couldn't stop smiling. He loves to feel the babies move.

2 comments:

MeganDan said...

Yay! So fun. You look so cute with your baby belly! I bet you guys are thrilled. What is your due date?

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

This is so fun!!! You look darling! I'm sorry about your scare but so glad that the boys are doing great! So excited for them to come! :)

Post a Comment