Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starting Injections

I had to stay at home all morning because I was waiting for a special package. The package finally came and I opened the box, Holy Crap that is a lot of stuff. It took me a while before I started to identify everything in there. It is my whole IVF cycles worth of medication.

I knew what I had to do next and I was not too excited. I knew it would only be a subcutaneous injection (which means the needle is fairly small). I still was not excited. I had to do the count down...a few times, call Timmy and then do the count down again. It actually didn't hurt until after it stung just a tiny tiny bit and as you can see it turned a little red. 
Don't mind the chubby belly (it will only get worse)

I have to really make sure that I keep this updated (if not for anything but to show my children what I have gone through :). We will be going to Vegas this weekend for my nephew Ryker's blessing. I have an appointment on the 10th in Pleasant Grove so I will be updating this probably around then, unless there are any changes. So far until then I take my Prenatal Vitamin, Baby Aspirin, and the Lupron.

No comments:

Post a Comment