Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am back!!

It has been probably 6 months since I have truly been myself. I graduated nursing school, started working as a brand new nurse...the bottom of the totum pole, the newbie, the one who "doesn't know anything because she's new." And honestly I have felt like that. I started school directly after graduating and have been back to the books. I have been going to school since Kindergarten. My health has been in the crap hole. Coughing un-controllably for years now, and feeling like you can't breathe is not something fun. My heart would also feel funny and jump a lot. On my days off I would sit in front of the T.V. watching a movie, or two, or watching Grey's. I wouldn't do anything, I would lay around and do nothing. I am starting to feel much more like myself again. I went to an excellent allergist, found out I have major allergies, and a heart murmur, He put me on another medication that has helped a lot...I think, I guess time will tell. I am still having palpitations but hopefully those will go away or something. I am still getting testing done, but for the first time in years, I am feeling much better about the results. I started working on this book called 12 weeks to fertility. For months I have been seeing an herbalist her name is Julie. I have used her herbs for my coughing, and my overall health. Although I like her there was something else that I was missing. I started reading this book and I feel like I am focusing more on each organ, my eating habits, finding time to increase my Qi. I have also started doing yoga, thanks to my brother. It gives me time to clear my mind, and feel relaxed. Hopefully I will be able to keep all this up. Now I just need to get pregnant. :)

1 comment:

Love, Russ and Nicole said...

I am right there with you Trini!! :) It will happen... I'm so glad you are feeling better! YAY! And I might just have to borrow that book from ya. Bring it next weekend with you and we can read it together on our way to Cali lol. Miss you tons! Can't wait till we live by each other again.

Post a Comment