Thursday, March 24, 2011

You know life is crazy. One second your happy and doing the things that you love, and you have hope. The next second your told you can't do something that you have wanted your whole life. Life then moves in slow motion and you feel like you are trying to catch up with everything. Then while you are already down, someone steps on your chest.They tell you that you can't make mistakes, you have to try harder, no one is out to get you (but most of the mistakes you have made...the same person is complaining about). I am a doer. I like getting things done and I like seeing my progress. I like following steps. I have never been good at anything I have only been average at everything. The one thing I know I would be good at I can now not do on my own. My husband tells me that I have just hit a few bumps in the road. I am expecting too much out of myself. He says I am a great wife, a good nurse and I would be an even better mother. I have now not really eaten anything for three days but I am not hungry. I just want to be a great nurse and a mother. I love the medical field I am interested in it and I am good in emergencies. I move fast, I am on top of my game. But somehow I just don't know if I can be a nurse. 

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Trini, I am so sorry for the heartache you are having right now. I know you are such a great person! You love others and you are sincere. You care about others and they know it. I am keeping you in my prayers because what you want most is the same thing that is most important to me! I really feel the same as you when I say that is the only thing I am good at. I don't have any other spectacular talents. Hold Strong Trini, you are an incredible person.

Love, Russ and Nicole said...

Trini you could make me cry. I hope you know I look up to you so very much. You are a great nurse! And I know you're going to be an amazing mother. I know it doesnt help to hear, but I know how you feel. It's hard to sit there and feel so helpless about something you've wanted your whole life and should be easy to do. It isn't fun hearing we need help accomplishing a goal that is most important to us and something we cherish so dearly. Don't loose hope. Don't give up. We have these challenges for a reason. We may not know why now, but I know prayers are answered. I will keep you in my prayers. Know you are so loved and I'm always here for you. Don't be so hard on yourself! You're amazing! :)

Post a Comment