Friday, January 14, 2011

Back home, back to reality

Leaving the country of Costa Rica was a sad and happy thing. I think I was done with a few things in that country. First is the beans and rice for every meal. I was also done with not understanding the language, and the homeless dogs. The things I miss the most are of course the beach, the fruit and being with my husband 24/7. Driving into the gorge was beautiful, the orange color of the mountains against the clear blue haze of the sunset reminded me how much I love where we live, and happy that we are in America. The first day home we went back to work, and I came back to homework. This will be my last semester and I am so glad.  I just want to work and save money and have kids and travel, you can't forget about the traveling. My goals for the next coming weeks are to get my two spare bedrooms cleaned and organized and to finish the dresser in my garage. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your trip looked like a blast! Coming back to reality is hard, but also nice. Hope to see you soon at work! :)

Post a Comment