Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life on the run

           Here we go again, updating the blog after 2 months have passed. Well right now I am over looking the ocean from this beautiful house in Costa Rica. This trip has been amazing so far, and we still have 3 and a half days to go. On this trip so far we have done so much; a beach day, a zip-lining day, exploring, and seeing the sights. I have always been a fan of traveling and feel like I am a veteran. I have been to Hawaii, New York City twice, Boston, Connecticut, Chicago, Amsterdam, Munich Germany, Nice and Paris France, Venice Italy, Switzerland, Austria, and England. Every where I have been I love trying the new food, meeting the people and enjoying the sights. I feel like I learn so much and feel more and more complete, each time I come home. This trip so far the things I have enjoyed the most are the new and fresh fruits, the ocean view from our house, and exploring with my husband. To tell you the truth, I also think that I have lost weight...no treats just fruit, beans and rice :)

           As for the last few months, I turned 25, We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. For my birthday my hubby  and I went to Chili's and went and played at fiesta fun, yeah I know that sounds like a boring night. For me it was just great. We had a great date night, had fun, and then went back to the house. For Thanksgiving my Lena and Steve and their 2 boys came, Lani and her kids, and Todd and Bryan. We had a really good time going to the craft fair, tie dying shirts, and just playing with the fam. Timmy and I also spent half of Thanksgiving with Timmy's family riding four wheelers. Timmy in the month of November got a full time teaching job, for the end of the school year at Three Falls elementary school in Hurricane. A few weeks went by of working and cleaning the house and Christmas came along. I was suppose to work Christmas Eve night but I got called off, and I was really appreciative of it. I spent the first few hours of the night with my family. Reading the story in the Bible, opening our "Special Persons" gift and drinking Coca-Cola right out of the bottle, and you can't forget Quincy's talent. Then we went over to Timmy's moms house and we wrote every one their nice notes, ate the rice pudding, and opened our gifts. For New Years we baby sat Bonnie and Aaron's kids as part of their Christmas gift. We had them over ate pizza, went to Twilight at midnight, watched fireworks, watched a movie, and banged pots and pans at midnight. It was really fun and makes me excited to have kids. As the new year came around and I was thinking about my resolutions a few things came into my mind. One was that I want to be a mom so bad. I am married to a man I love and we have spent 4 and a half beautiful years together, I am 25, I have traveled, finished school, bought a house, have a career, and I am ready to have a baby. I want to read more books, catch up on my scrap-booking, save money and of course the one everyone has is lose weight and get in shape. Now a week later I am in a beautiful country with beautiful people and friends . I just may never come back......   




1 comment:

Love, Russ and Nicole said...

What a fun post!! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun :) We need to plan a trip with a bunch of us sometime soon. Have fun on the rest of your trip! :)

Post a Comment