Tuesday, June 15, 2010

March to June

Timmy and I have been busy as usual and to tell you the truth, I am in the middle of class right now. :) As most of you know we have graduated...finally. Timmy is lucky and has his Bachelors degree. I am an RN, and will take my NCLEX (boards) this saturday and I will be officially a nurse with a license. The past few months have slowly gone by but a lot has happened. March what happened in march...We moved in finally. We have a house now it is awesome. I love having my own space, kitchen and most of all I can walk around naked!! My best friend in the whole world got married and I am so happy for them. Brooke has always been a great friend and I think Johan and her suit each other very well...I approve! Lets see what else has happened. Lets see in April nothing really comes to mind but I am sure there was something so when I get our pictures up I will explain everything. May we graduated, I went to Cali and visited my sister and my two very cute nephews. They are in town right now and I love them so cute. I started the Bachelors program at SUU, we have had a few BBQ, I got a job at the hospital, and I will be taking my scary test on sat. So far unfortunately Timmy has not been offered a job yet for this school year...so unfortunately we will be putting off kids for another year...all that means is more traveling. I will be going to Connecticut this fall for a wedding and will be stopping by one of my favorite spots..New York, Timmy and I are going to try to go to COsta Rica this coming January and of course finally after 6 long years, Timmy and I will be going to Australia YEAH!! We have been talking about this since we got married and I am really excited for our lives to finally come together!!

1 comment:

The Key's said...

YAY! A new post :) Good work! Congrats on the intern position - that is SO awesome! Thanks for letting me know - I was SO excited for you! Now that I'm down again, let's hang out more often. Please haha! And I'll keep my fingrers crossed Tuff will find a job - I'm sure he'll find one soon! He'd make a great teacher

Post a Comment