Friday, June 25, 2010

Blessings

I can't hide from the embarrassing reality that I didn't pass my boards. Yeah I know everyone says that doesn't mean that your not going to be a good nurse...I know I am the perfect picture of a terrible test taker. I didn't want many people to know but because I am going to school and I am in the residency program, I have told more people than I would like. I have now come to terms, a week later that I will take it again and pass :) I have realized that although my car broke down, timmy's grandpa died, My dog growing up was put to sleep and I didn't pass my boards, these things will all pass, and I will still be left with a new house, a husband who loves me and I love very much, family that cares about me, a new puppy, and great friends that make me laugh. I am now rolling with the universe. Whatever is in store for me will happen and for whatever reason I will learn whatever I need to. Someone once said you don't have to take the cards that are dealt to you, you can always change your fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment