Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving right along

My life right now just seems like it's moving right along. Timmy and I will be in our house in about 2 weeks. I am pretty excited. Our cabinets just got finished we cleaned out our garage and we are just about to start moving our stuff (into the garage). We ordered our doors and they will be here next Wednesday. Then all we have to do is paint our base boards and doors, have the guy come and hang them and then do carpet! YEAH!! It has definitely not been easy or cheap. I don't ever want to have to do something like this again talk about stress on the marriage. Thats okay it has been a great learning experience, and overall we have made great decisions. I will be done with school in a few months. We have been organizing our pinning ceremony and I am pretty excited about that. So far all I have to do is 6 hours of Community classes, and 8 full shifts on CVU. Then RN here I come. The next step is going to be finding jobs. Timmy and I right now have no prospects. We will be praying a lot. Hopefully I won't have to be a labor tech the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

So proud of you, good work!! From the looks and sounds of it, you guys have done a great job on your home, very impressive! (eventhough I have yet to make it over there and see it in real life).

Good work on school, you are going to be a great RN!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

What an accomplishment!! Russ showed me some pictures the other day and it all looks SO FREAKIN' GOOD!! They say if your marriage can survive building a house it can survive ANYTHING. I think what you two have done is ALOT harder than that. I'm very excited to see the finished product in Two Weeks! I can't wait.

The Key's said...

Your house looked amazing (when we stopped by last week). Tuff sent Russ some pictures of the cabinets and they look amazing! I can't wait for the complete, finished product - can't wait to come see it! I'm very excited for you guys. Good work! And congrats on ALMOST being done with school! It is the best feeling! See you soon!

Post a Comment