Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our crazy life

I decided that christmas is over and I needed to change our blog. Of course school started again luckily this is our last semester :) Timmy will be graduating with his bachelors and hopefully will start to teach this fall. I on the other hand will be graduating with my 2 associates degree however this time as a Nurse :) I am really excited and will hopefully be working where I want to be. I just turned in my application for SUU bachelors program and will be hopefully starting the week I graduate. Timmy has been working really hard on our house and will be moving into it in about 2 weeks (I am throwing a bridal shower at my house on the 20). He has been a hard worker and after attending school 12 hours a day he has been going over and working on our house. He is finishing the electric work tonight and then we will be getting the dry wall finished and hopefully be painting by Saturday. School has been a little easier this semester but I will be starting my precepting soon and that will take up a lot of my time. Out of all this stress in my life I have lost 11 pounds and I am going to use this as my turn around in life. I am going to start eating healthier, exercising more and hopefully feel better about myself. The past few weeks have been really hard to handle just overly stressed, not feeling very positive and wishing that we were 2 months down the road. Have you ever felt that maybe your the only one going through what you are going through? Anyway thats enough of that. Hopefully in the next few days I wil post some pictures :)

3 comments:

The McInnes Family said...

You guys are very busy, but you are doing just what you need to be doing at this stage in your life. All the very hard work will be worth it. Congrats on getting more healthy and loosing weight. That is so exciting for you! Keep up the good work. You guys are awesome!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I am so excited for you to move into your first house! I am excited to see it all completed. I can't believe how much we have missed while we've been gone. I guess life goes on without us.......We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a month in a half!

The Key's said...

Trini - I'm so impressed! Good work sticking with your diet! I can't wait to see you and the house next time we're down. I'm so excited you'll be moving in soon!!

Post a Comment