Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Fall

We are coming to the end of Sept, and it always amazes me when I look back on these blogs, and realize that I haven't written in them for months. The last time I wrote I think I was having a bad day... :) This post will be much more positive and happy. I guess things haven't really changed all that much, I guess I have just been finding things to do and we haven't been just sitting around. I think I have def kept my promise from my last blog. We have been getting out of the house more and that makes me happy. For a while there I was exercising a lot. about 5 x a week for an hour each, and following a meal plan. I lost 7 pounds and 10 inches total. I was doing really good until I stopped the boot camps, haha. I will get back on that band wagon soon, cause I def had more energy (but was a diff kind of tired at the same time).

We celebrated Owens 2 birthday, and he had a puppy party. We had lots of Timmys' family here and we had mexican food (one of Owens favs), they got to play with cars, eat cake, and adopts a puppy. He got lots of fun toys (a motorcycle, a bike, legos, a kitchen, some books and some clothes). He has been such a fun, busy, messy boy to have around our house. He loves figuring things out himself, and has a little temper too. When he gets mad, he tries to push things over that are in his way or hit something close by. He is a diaper hoodini and will not leave his diaper on. We tried potty training but ended up stopping because we kept going out of town, we will try again soon.

We celebrated our 8 anniversary, which is crazy to me because it doesn't feel like that long at all. I sure do love my honey... He is the most patient person with me and Owen, is a hard worker, takes care of us, is gentle and kind, loves helping others, will put everything on hold if asked to do something, is a great teacher, helps around the house, cooks, builds things for me, is a handyman around the house and with cars, is a good looking guy (sexy), and I could go on forever. I think I picked the right guy. We were lucky and got to celebrate our anniversary in Brian Head this year. We stayed in the Brian Head Lodge; it was a great room, and so much fun. I wasn't able to do too much because I just had polyps removed from my uterus but we had a good time regardless. I am glad we really got to celebrate this time.

We also ran a 5k for Pound The Pavement for Parenthood and won a 50% In-Vetro, from Utah Fertility Center. This will be awesome, so when we decide to do In-Vetro again we will only have to pay $8,500 instead of $15,000. I am so grateful for everyone who bought a raffle ticket. Now we can have the 8 kids I have always wanted (HAHAHA!!) I don't think TImmy would ever go for that, but now maybe we can at least have 4.

We both continue to work, but just started an awesome budget that is going to help us so much!! Finally, over all these years we finally came up with something that we are actually sticking too and following through with (well for one month anyway). My spending habits are finally in control (because believe me they were def out of control). Sometimes we have awesome dinners (like beans and franks), but hey whatever works right??

The next projects I am taking on are two food family blogs, one for the Smith family and one for the Ferwerda family. It will be fun to start these but also keep me busy.

Hopefully I won't let too many months pass before I blog again, but just in case, Happy Holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment