Monday, February 17, 2014

Feeling crazy

Do you ever feel like your crazy?? I mean literally. You talk to yourself during the day, you feel like you could just run and run and run but you are too tired emotionally, that you just can't do it? I take it back, you can't run because you are tired physically too. You wanna change up your schedule but you are so bored with yourself that you just can't do it; even when you get a little surge of energy and you do switch it up it is still not exciting. Wow.... Doesn't my life sound great?? Actually it should be. I should be much more excited about my life. I am healthy, my baby is healthy and my hubby is healthy. We both have great jobs, we love each other, and we have a great house that we are in the process of buying. I have had a few visitors and that has been great, honestly I think I get lonely. I have no friends and Owen and I pretty much hang out at home all day. About 4 times a week we make it to the park but it is usually just us. When Timmy gets home he is too tired to do anything and we usually just watch tv. I think my goal is going to be that we need to do something new at least once a week. I work about 6 times a month, which is perfect and sometimes a saving grace, it's about the only other adult interaction that I get. One of these days in the near future I would love to take a vacation. I haven't been on a real vacation in almost two years, and I was 5 weeks pregnant. I told Timmy that one of these days I am just going to buy a plane ticket and take the little guy with me, I should probably give him an ultimatum, I mean I am going stir crazy here. Well, I think that is enough of my ramblings.

1 comment:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Oh man! I totally understand. Story of my life. I feel crazy and isolated most of the time too! I'm learning to do an errand each morning---even if it's just go to the library so my son can hand the lady my library card, or go to the post office and let my kid put a letter in the box just for a scenery change. I'm the primary chorister so I am around kids 7 days a week! Our last vacation was nearly 5 years ago, and we had only gone as far as Cedar City for over 2 years. :) I totally relate to your post! I hope that you can find something fun and new to do soon! Congrats on buying a home, I hope it works out awesome for you guys!

Post a Comment