Thursday, April 19, 2012

10 Weeks Pregnant

It has been a while since I posted last, everything with our babies is great; however they keep scaring me. About every other week I start cramping really bad. Sometimes it is so bad that it wakes me from a dead sleep or so hard that it is difficult to stand up. Just yesterday I called the doctor because I started bleeding again, and passed a few clots. We went in for another ultrasound and everything looks great. There are still two babies, with great heartbeats. The only other weird thing is that it is hard to sleep I am very uncomfortable at night. In the next few days I will be able to stop all my other medications, and then hopefully I can try to be as normal as possible. We will have our next appt on May 11, I will then be in the second trimester; that is my next goal.

Baby "A"

Baby "B"

A few weeks ago was Easter, we were blessed to have my family here at the house for Easter dinner, and the money hunt. We had my cousin Dave and his wife and their kids, uncle Todd and Brian, My sister and her kids, and some of Steves family. It was so fun to hide all the eggs and watch the little kids go hunting. Poor little Aiden cried, I think it made him nervous hunting with all the other kids; too much pressure. Quincy of course found  the golden egg, after telling him that if he didn't he couldn't be mad and he would have to congratulate the other kid. What I really enjoyed was spending time with my sister. I guess I didn't take any pictures of the egg hunt, only video and it was long, sorry.



This week my little sister came to town. I haven't seen her since Christmas. It was good to hang out and talk and laugh. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for this post :) I think about you every day and pray and hope everything goes well!! I just can't wait!!

Post a Comment