Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Liberty Family Trip


Me Timmy and Russ and Nicole at the Temple




Timmy and I at the Salt Lake Temple

Just hanging with Hailee




Happy Brenden



It's wet Timmy you have to give me a piggy



Just cruising out to the beach






Madison and I just relaxing






The family at the temple



Lexi and Madison walking to the temple


The okurh temple


cute hailee so afraid of the fireworks but can't help but love them
My honey and I just loven the fireworks

This month just flew by the second week of July we went to Liberty with Timmy's family. We had a really great time.

sunday
Timmy and I left after I got off of work we followed Russ and Nicole up...well they ended up following us up (sorry russ your slow). They looked pretty funny, he was pulling a big trailer with his little tacoma. After jamming out to Timmy's country music and a little old school punk rock we finally made it to grandma's. We slept in the front room, and we were excited to get some sleep after the long drive up.
monday
We got up monday morning ate some tomato sandwhiches and went to the new temple open house. I would spell the name of it but it's a wierd one. It was really cool, I had never been to a temple open house before. I know the kids liked it but they really liked the cookies and water afterwards. Next to the temple there was really cool neighborhood I really liked the houses maybe one day I can have a house like one of those. After that we went to Rubios and had some good food.....fish tacos yummy. Once we got done we went up to the house and just relaxed, it was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Madison and I just relaxed on the hammok until dinner. Jo and Bud made speghetti it was good.
tuesday
We got up in the morning for some pancakes and headed downt to Pineview lake. It was really fun! Timmy and I drove the tacoma with the little fishing boat on the back and Porter and Ry went with us. Once we got loaded up in the lake we got moven..oh yeah 9 miles an hour woohoo!! Once Aaron got his boat loaded they beat us to the beach where we hung out. He made some pretty wicked wakes and we almost flipped after that Porter said "It's ok if we would have flipped I would have saved Ry, Timmy thats why it's good to have a big boat." What good older brother. We hung out on shore for a while and played in the shallow water with the kids for a while. Russ took the kids in the fishing boat while Aaron took different people on the tube. I went with mom and Bonnie we had a good time the more comfortable we got the faster Aaron went. A couple of times Bonnie and I almost fell out. With mom's motherly instincts she pulled us back in. Timmy rode with Jo and Jason. The tube hit a big wake the tube jumped and Jason fell out of the tube. We ate sandwhiches and afterward went back to the house. You could tell we got a little sunburned so we put aloe on and we were good to go. Timmy, me, Paul and Heather were in charge of dinner that night. We made hambergers and hot dogs, and then played some sweet volleyball games. It was really fun especially since none of us are professionals (well except for Christie, mom, and heather) a few times pregnant heather went diving for the ball, she sacrificed herself much more than I did, but I am learning.
wednesday
Everyone this day did something different. We pilled in with Jason and Jo and went to Ikea with Nicole, Russ, and Bonnie and Aaron and the kids. I LOVE Ikea. It is defenetely on my favorite stores list. Top 5 for sure. We ate some meatballs and then shopped. I got a few picture frames for some things I had at the house. After that we went to Temple square. We got there before everyone so we waited with miss hailee for a while. We went to the tabernacle and walked around to the builings and went on a tour of the conference center. Timmy had never been in there and I was excited to go back. It is a very beautiful building and it was worth seeing. After getting a few pictures at the temple we went to find food. All I wanted was cheese and a Coke, I am a sucker for both. Well we couldn't find any cheese so we went to Boston's gourmet pizza. We ordered queso with chips, and mediteranean fondue....YES cheese, and of course a Coke and pizza. It was really good and we ate our self full. That night I was pooped I checked in early and slept great.
thursday
This day we went to the airforce base. I thought it would be boring but it wasn't, it was really fun to read about all the people who helped serve our country. The most interesting thing was reading about the courages women in the airforce. I once thought I was going to join the airforce, my plan was to be a nurse in the airforce...never happened. Anyway we went to a great mexican resturant afterwards and had a great strawberry daquori it was good and Ry and Braid liked it as well :) We hung out at the house for a few hours then ate Pizza my most favorite food. Then played volleyball again. I was still bruised from the nights before so I didn't play the whole time. I got to play with the babies :) After that we ate some cookies thanks nicole and russ, then hit the sack.
friday
I wasn't ready to go home so we went shopping at another one of favorite stores Forever 21 and my baby bought me 5 shirts thanks honey! Then we ate at Applebees :( I wasn't to happy about that especially because they don't have Coke but I was willing to eat there and it was good. Then we went to grandma's house and helped grandpa with the sprinklers. Then we went to visit grandma in the hospital, we were all worried about her and hope she gets better soon. Then we went home and went to bed.

So overall I thought we had an awesome time with the family. We did a lot of things and I got to know his family a lot better. There was a little drama thats true but what do you expect with 24 of us in the family. It's only getting bigger we are going to have to find a bigger place to stay in the next year or so, maybe I will be pregnant or have a baby (don't count on it though)

4 comments:

The Key's said...

haha Trini you crack me up! Maybe you might be pregnant - that would be fun! :) This was a fun week! I had a blast :) It's always good times hanging out with you and Timmy too for sure! hope everything's going good. Missed you on Sunday so hopefully I see you soon!

Keisha said...

Looks like a fun week! I was glad to see you updated!:)Big families are so fun! Your right The Key family will just keep getting bigger...thats so fun!I hope you get pregnant soon so when we hang out we can both have babies not just me! I can't find our pictures from Cafe Rio they are somewhere on my computer?? I'm dumb when it comes to computers. I'll find them... you looked so cute! Anyways See you friday!!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Well, looks like I'm the last to post about our sweet family vaca! Maybe I will get around to it. Drama? YES! I guess that is just how it goes.....

Jason and Joanna said...

very good post! it was a good trip and i'm glad that we were able to spend some time together and thanks for watchin hailee while we played a little volleyball. :) we will definitely have to get a bigger place next year! :)

Post a Comment