Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kelly Clarkson concert

You gotta have tattoos!!




After working a night shift I got off and went strait to Brooke's house. Her mom Kim and I drove about 4 hours to Pleasant Grove. When we finally arrived I got to see my bestest friend. It was about time, I hadn't seen her for months. I was excited to have a girls only weekend no boys (that doesn't mean we didn't talk about them.) That night we went to Wal-mart and got these sweet tattoos. We got ready for the concert and went to UVSC. There were tons of people there and we were pretty close to the front. It had rained all day and it finally stopped, we were praying that it wouldn't start up again. Before Kelly Clarkson they had a little college American Idol going on, this took forever. Finally when she got to sing she sang for a short hour and a half and we jammed the whole time. She sang really well in person. Afterwards we went home talked and slept. The next day we got up did a little shopping ate lunch and watched a movie and ate Chinese and painted our nails (girly right?) Then went to bed got up the Sunday and played Nintendo and then drove home. It was a short trip but I was really excited to spend time with Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment