Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life update





For my monthly post (Don't worry I will get better at writing these and I will eventually put pictures on them haha), Timmy and I have moved in and have been here for about a month...it's livable I guess. It's hard to go from a house to one room (and your parents house at that). It has been a full house here with Lena her two kids, Laci (who just moved out last week), Tyler and Riley. It has been really fun to be all back together for a while and I love spending time with my nephews they are just so dang cute!! Other than that Timmy has been really busy at the city pool and fixing our previous living arrangement dramas, as well as school. I have been just busy busy with school mostly and working a little bit. I am planning on going full time here within the next month as soon as school comes to an end. You would think that because it is near the end school would be slowing down but no. I will finish my last clinical rotation at no other place than Labor and Delivery, I guess it will be fun to be a nurse for one day. All I can say is I cannot wait for school to be over.

2 comments:

Keisha said...

I should probably cancle mine too!Cause I go once a month now... I finally got pictures up of the new do on my blog. Call me lets do something!

Jason and Joanna said...

thats a good husband fixing drama :) good to see a new post, keep it up!

Post a Comment