Sunday, March 15, 2009

Moving

So this weekend we are out of our house and into my moms house. I hate moving...mostly just because it takes all day long. The last time we moved I got out of it by working but not this time, I only worked half the time. Timmy is really good at organizing and getting things done fast while I am stressing out on the side lines. Off the subject of moving we are now in our spring break from school and even though I work almost everyday I am just glad to be out of school, like today I slept in until 10 and then I even took a 30 min nap. For our break Timmy and I are going to go paint balling, it will be my first time and I am pretty excited about it. I need to get used to taking more pictures and posting them on this thing, but I am still learning how to do it.

1 comment:

photography by Mikki said...

Trini!!! Thanks so much for your comments you left me:) I loved seeing you at the hospital last August- it was so neat to have someone I knew in the room w/ my twin.
So how are you guys doing? Sounds like you're enjoying your spring break!
We should definitely do some pictures sometime!

Post a Comment