Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lately I feel like I do the same thing day in and day out, and it's usually just Owen and me. Wake up, go on our walk, put Owen down for his nap, take a shower and get ready, take Timmy lunch, come back eat lunch, feed Owen, play toys, put Owen down for another nap, take a nap myself and then cook dinner. I live my whole day for what happens after dinner. I get to watch my son and his daddy play. I am usually picking up from dinner, or resting on the couch. A lot of the time Timmy doesn't know I am watching them. I love their faces, how happy they are. I watch them tease each other and chase each other. Timmy teaches Owen something and then they do it back and forth.

It's funny before we had Owen I hated being alone, I always had the tv on or I would go to a store so I could be around people. I love that I am never alone. I get to hang out with a cute baby, and I love it!! The only thing I wish was that I had enough energy to keep the house all cute and organized like those cute moms at church. I see that sign on Pinterest, you know the one that says pick two: clean house, healthy dinner made, great sex life, well groomed fit and put together, work full time, laundry done and put away. Well lets see, I work part time nights, I make dinner half the nights, my house is partially clean, I am never put together and the laundry gets done half the time. Haha, my life is half ass right now. Working nights was awesome when I didn't have a baby, but now I am always tired, I get to sleep about 4 hours the day after I work, and I am tired the rest of the week.

Change of subject, Riley comes home next week. We are so excited!! Next week is going to be very busy. Riley comes home, Owens one year appt, doctors appt for me, hair appt, one year pictures, and Owens one year party. I am so excited to see my whole family together. It has been 4 years since we have all been together.

No comments:

Post a Comment