Tuesday, May 24, 2011

monthly post!

I have now started to slow down in my busy life, with the exception of Timmy (this is the busy time of year for him, he is still teaching as well as getting the St. George City Pool ready for its opening Memorial Day). I am now doing things that I like to do, well finding things that I like to do. I have never really had much time to do anything I like. I cleaned my house top to bottom, I just got back from San Diego visiting my little nephews, and my sister. We had fun spending time at the beach and going to Disneyland. The boys were so funny to be with saying and doing funny things. After the busy month of May I will be having surgery in a few weeks to try and roter ruter my left tube. I am getting a little nervous about the surgery, but I am ready to have kids. I now feel like I am making progress in the baby process. It has been really fun the last 3 weeks to try and do new things and not feel so tied down from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment