Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love him




Can you believe it honey? we have been married 3 years. It seems like we have only been together for a few weeks. Time goes by so fast. There are so many things that I love about you here are just a few.


You are great with kids

You take me on fun dates


You cook

You can be goofy

You are a great kisser
You are also the hardest worker I know, a great singer, You have a great sense of humor and I just love you.
Sweetie I am so glad we got married. We both have great families and we go together so well. You mean so much to me, I hope you know that. I am so proud you are my husband

5 comments:

The Key's said...

YAY! Happy 3 years!!! Goll it really doesnt seem like that long ago. I remember coming to your reception like it was a few months ago haha. You two seriously are THE CUTEST! I think we lucked out and got a pretty good family for in laws huh? Crazy to think we'll be sister in laws soon! I can't wait! I hope you guys had a fun day!! Cute post Trini :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is very cute! I have to agree that Tuffness is very good with kids. I don't remember if you were in the room or not, but on Sunday Russ was so right when he said that Tuff is usually pretty gentle with kids-He was going out to "beat" Brayden for not listening to grandma. You two are a great couple and I think you compliment each other well! Congratulations on making it 3 years! I think we are the ones that lucked out and got great sisters-in-laws!

Joanna said...

I agree with both bonnie and nicole! Congratulations, and good work on making it so long :) you guys are great for eachother!

The McInnes Family said...

Congrats on your 3 years. You guys are good for each other. Timmy reminds me so much of my dad. We had a great childhood and I know a lot of that was because my parents worked so hard for us! You guys have a very bright future together and I hope that things continue to go good for you guys! Don't forget how good you are to Timmy either. You guys wouldn't have made it this far if you weren't doing your part!

MeganDan said...

OH... I love anniversaries! Cute post :)

Post a Comment