Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am trying to reflect on the last two and a half weeks and to tell you the truth I can't remember much, all I know is that I have been working a lot. Last week I worked 4 twelve hour shifts and then a couple more hours on saturday, and completing a lot of my service hours for school. Timmy has also been working a lot, the city pool just opened on the 23rd so he has been making the city pool functional and not to mention pretty. This past weekend was our annual memorial weekend camp out at kolob reservoir. Okay so Timmy just informed me that we usually go labor day, but maybe we will just start going twice a year...haha. Every year we go with Josh and Candace, and Mike. We drove up sunday afternoon in Josh's truck and pulled Timmy's boat behind. We got up there around 6, just in time for dinner. We all made hobo dinners and while The boys set up the tents Candace and I put the dinner on the fire. Timmy and josh cut up a tree, I reminded him it was sunday (the last time he chopped a tree on sunday he cut his leg really bad, and now has a big scar on his shin). Monday we got up ate breakfast burritos and went fishing. We didn't catch anything but it was fun trolling around in the water. This year was not as fun for me because I got sick the day before we left and I am still trying to get over it. I got it from my younger brother I guess thats what happens when you move back in with your parents yeah!!

All of us in the boat Saturday Moring. Josh and Candace went for a run on their own.




Mike, Timmy, and I went for a walk Timmy is quite the picture taker! It would have
sunday night while Josh and Candance slept. looked better but mike put his trash in the fire!


This is a pic that mike took. Another Mike pic.
It turned out pretty cool.

Timmy and Josh trying to get some firewood so we could cook our dinners. (note the basso just watching!)

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

good to hear your still alive! we haven't seen you around lately... we were all starting to worry. :) Sounds like you guys had a good time, did you forget to take your camera? ;)

Post a Comment